D R DETROIT REBELS
2 in stock
- - 8.0 oz., 50% cotton/50% polyester pre-shrunk fleece knit, Air Jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
- - Double-needle stitching at shoulders, armholes, neck, waistband, and cuffs. Double-lined hood with matching drawcord.
- - Detroit is the largest city in the midwestern state of Michigan. Near Downtown, the neoclassical Detroit Institute of Arts is famed for the Detroit Industry Murals painted by Diego Rivera, and inspired by the city’s ties to the auto industry, giving it the nickname "Motor City." Detroit is also the birthplace of Motown Records, whose chart-topping history is on display at their original headquarters, Hitsville U.S.A.
- - This hooded sweatshirt is perfect for sports, running, jogging, exercise, lounging or even for a BBQ. This hoodie will be a new favorite sweater. Grab this hoodie and you’ll never worry about having the proper attire because you'll look GREAT in any setting!
- - All our hoodies designed and printed in Detroit, Michigan by DETROIT REBELS Brand (Detroit T-Shirts LLC)